First I gathered all the required ingredients:
and then I got started.
Chocolate Chip Cookies:
- 1 cup (2sticks) butter, softened - 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar - 1 tsp. salt
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar - 1 tsp. baking soda
- 2 eggs - 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract - 2 cups chocolate chips
*Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
1. Combine: flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt in a small bowl. Set aside.
2. Combine: butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar in a large bowl. Mix until very creamy.
3. Add: eggs and vanilla to creamed mixture. Beating well after each addition.
4. Pour: flour mixture into creamed mixture one cup at a time. Continue mixing until well combined.
5. Finally add chocolate chips. Stir well.
*Bake for 10-12 minutes, until edges are golden brown.
|couldn't have made them without my little helper.|
What is your favorite treat, the kind that is just too hard to pass up? Got an amazing chocolate chip cookie recipe you want to share?